Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALLING ANYONE WHO LIKES GIMPY OR WANTS TO SHOOT HIM

+2
Buttercup
gimpysahn25
6 posters

:: Welcome! :: Ninja Dojo

Go down

CALLING ANYONE WHO LIKES GIMPY OR WANTS TO SHOOT HIM Empty CALLING ANYONE WHO LIKES GIMPY OR WANTS TO SHOOT HIM

Post by gimpysahn25 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey I will be back in town for the weekend. I will be paintballing Dec 5th at DZ. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to come on out and play. I encourage it not only will you get to see me you can give nick some money. Hope to see you all there.
gimpysahn25
gimpysahn25

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

CALLING ANYONE WHO LIKES GIMPY OR WANTS TO SHOOT HIM Empty Re: CALLING ANYONE WHO LIKES GIMPY OR WANTS TO SHOOT HIM

Post by Buttercup Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:14 am

Hey I will be playing paintball this weekend. I will be paintballing Dec 5th at Cedars "Premier" Xball field. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to come on out and play with me rather than gimpy. I encourage it not only will you get to see me you won't see gimpy. Hope to see you all there.

Love you Gimpy, Are you bringing gear? If not, I'm sure everyone has you covered. I'm trying to drag a coworker of mine to have dinner with us. She loves "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell".
Buttercup
Buttercup

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

CALLING ANYONE WHO LIKES GIMPY OR WANTS TO SHOOT HIM Empty Re: CALLING ANYONE WHO LIKES GIMPY OR WANTS TO SHOOT HIM

Post by collin Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 am

I will try
collin
collin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by estakado Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 pm

wedding planning is kicking in for me. What time are you thinking of being out there?
estakado
estakado

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2007-06-13

http://parttimeninjas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gimpysahn25 Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:26 pm

11 or so
gimpysahn25
gimpysahn25

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Ollie Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm

i hadz fun shooting you gimpy
Baby Ollie
Baby Ollie

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.flypavco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gimpysahn25 Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

i want to thank you for taking my spot of dieing off the break
gimpysahn25
gimpysahn25

Back to top Go down

Post by osgbnybstrd Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 am

haha... jacob fail

jk
osgbnybstrd
osgbnybstrd

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down