Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NINJAS....OLA...love from the UK..!

5 posters

:: Welcome! :: Ninja Dojo

Go down

NINJAS....OLA...love from the UK..! Empty NINJAS....OLA...love from the UK..!

Post by tommythegunwebb Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 pm

guys its tommy the gun , aka, uk ref....!

guys its been a while since ive been in touch, mainly as i quit the face book like 6 months ago,.....(that site is deadly..steals 2 hours of your life and you know too much about people.!) additionally with college and my little venture taking up some valuable time its tough......

anyway, did you guys enjoy chi-town , if you went did you see Russ and Gilly....?

i still watch your vids from time to time, its good to see your faces mainly in the morn before ball, its good stuff....!

speaking of ball, my team is doing real well, weve won some milleniums, weve been a consistent second in the leagues now for a while, but we bring the heat, and were getting better.

i also got the whole virtue elite sponsorship too...mega cool...! its good for trhe team also as we have two other guys who are induvidually sponsored by laysick, so all is good on that one.

i hope all is good with you guys, i bet nick still thinks that hes a responsible coach.....yeah keep drinking nick...! what was it a fuzzy duck, a slipperry duck, a duck f+ck....i dont know but they were good,...!

so me and my boys are coming over for world cup..potentially and not my reffing boys my squad boys, we want to have a try at getting some ball too........what do you suggest for potentially 4-5 guys to do if we wanted to play....preferably x ball of coarse.

OH nug...by the way , i still have the present i said id get to you ......ill give it to you personally

much love guys looking forward to our next meet
tommy
peace ...!

tommythegunwebb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

NINJAS....OLA...love from the UK..! Empty Re: NINJAS....OLA...love from the UK..!

Post by nug Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 pm

thx tommy ^^ i cant wait to get it. also i want to play MILLENIUM >
nug
nug

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Back to top Go down

NINJAS....OLA...love from the UK..! Empty Re: NINJAS....OLA...love from the UK..!

Post by osgbnybstrd Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:56 pm

good to hear from ya bro, glad all is goin well for ya!
osgbnybstrd
osgbnybstrd

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by estakado Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:21 am

Good news indeed! Keep in touch and let us know if you need some ninjas to fill some spots...
estakado
estakado

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2007-06-13

http://parttimeninjas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:07 am

nug wrote:thx tommy ^^ i cant wait to get it. also i want to play MILLENIUM >

omg me 2 that would be l337 lololololol
Nico
Nico

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down